We are always looking for bright and experienced professionals who can contribute to our company. Our recent growth has created a variety of exciting and rewarding career opportunities for people to join our growing team. Interested parties may apply with cover letter and CV to HRA Department
- Provide secretarial and administrative support for Executive Director
Assist Executive Director to oversee residential development projects in Hong Kong and overseas portfolio
Prepare correspondences, minutes, reports, budgets, etc.
Manage diaries, itineraries, business travels, meeting, etc.
Manage expenses claims, monthly reports and reimbursements
Perform other ad hoc project assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree holder, with major in Real Estate preferred
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good writing skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc
- Good command in both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Well-organized, dynamics and sense of responsibilities Multi-tasking and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Immediate available is highly preferred
To apply for this position, please submit the following:
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their resumes together with a cover letter stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number, email address to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.