We are always looking for bright and experienced professionals who can contribute to our company. Our recent growth has created a variety of exciting and rewarding career opportunities for people to join our growing team. Interested parties may apply with cover letter and CV to HRA Department
- Assist to deliver quality service for the residential development
- Provide customer services and handle enquires/ complaints from tenants/ owners
- Responsible for the overall management and operation of development
- Degree or Diploma holder, preferably in Housing Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer services in property management field
- Knowledge of Building Management Ordinance, DMC and related Ordinances
- Proven experience in managing luxurious residential properties/ clubhouse operation is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Willing to take initiative and meet challenges
To apply for this position, please submit the following:
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their resumes together with a cover letter stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number, email address to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.