We are always looking for bright and experienced professionals who can contribute to our company. Our recent growth has created a variety of exciting and rewarding career opportunities for people to join our growing team. Interested parties may apply with cover letter and CV to HRA Department
ACCOUNTANT (MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING & CONSOLIDATION)
- Responsible for the Group’s monthly financial consolidation, management reports, financial and operational analysis, etc.
- Provide up-to-date market data / financial implication for the management to facilitate their decision making
- Assist in strategic planning, cash flow forecast, budgeting, cost & KPI monitoring and month-end closing for the Group and its subsidiaries
- Assist in accounting system implementation and enhancement project
- Optimize internal efficiency and effectiveness by streamlining operational workflow, reviewing procedures, etc.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks assigned
University graduate in Accounting / Finance
5 years’ relevant experience in real estate industry, with Big 4 experience is highly preferable
Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Putonghua
Perceptive, analytical, self-motivated, independent and strong sense of responsibility
Strong problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
Able to work multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Proficient in MS office
Experience in Oracle is an advantage
To apply for this position, please submit the following:
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their resumes together with a cover letter stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number, email address to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.