We are always looking for bright and experienced professionals who can contribute to our company. Our recent growth has created a variety of exciting and rewarding career opportunities for people to join our growing team. Interested parties may apply with cover letter and CV to HRA Department
ASSISTANT TECHNICAL OFFICER
- Assist and supervise the daily operations of the maintenance team to ensure smooth operation and to enhance the service standard for the residential maintenance.
- Assist and maintain the maintenance planning schedule and capex works schedule.
- Coordinate the daily operating documents and routine checking documents with frontline technicians.
- Prepare the payment document for routine repair works and maintenance contract.
- Diploma / Higher Certificate or above in Building Services / Building Surveying /Facility Management or related disciplines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to take initiative, to meet challenges and able to work independently
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Technical Officer
To apply for this position, please submit the following:
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their resumes together with a cover letter stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number, email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.