We are always looking for bright and experienced professionals who can contribute to our company. Our recent growth has created a variety of exciting and rewarding career opportunities for people to join our growing team. Interested parties may apply with cover letter and CV to HRA Department
- Assist the Manager for the overall management and operation of carpark portfolios
- Handle full range of leasing administration works and tenancy matters including but not limited to tenancy administration, handling inquiries, analysis of accounts and site operation issues for carpark portfolios etc.
- Conduct market research and analysis, keep abreast of latest market trends
- Assist in formulating and executing leasing strategies and guidelines to attract more potential tenants
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned by supervisors
- Degree or Diploma holder, preferably in Real Estate, Customer Services or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in customer services in property management or property leasing field
- Knowledge of Building Management Ordinance, DMC and related Ordinances
- Proven experience in marketing, letting and managing carpark properties is an advantage
- Fluency in oral and written English and Chinese and knowledge of PC essential
- Mature, willing to take initiative and meet challenges and able to work independently
- Proactive, Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
To apply for this position, please submit the following:
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their resumes together with a cover letter stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number, email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.