We are always looking for bright and experienced professionals who can contribute to our company. Our recent growth has created a variety of exciting and rewarding career opportunities for people to join our growing team. Interested parties may apply with cover letter and CV to HRA Department
LEASING OFFICER / ASSISTANT LEASING OFFICER (KD/AMPIOB/102020)
- Handle leasing administration works and tenancy matters
- Conduct marketing research, analyze data and compile various reports
- Handle leasing enquiries from tenants and property agencies
- Assist in ad-hoc projects assigned by supervisors
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in residential leasing or property management
Familiar with property industry in Hong Kong
Self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive and able to work under pressure
Sound PC skills on Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
Good command of both spoken and written Chinese, English and Putonghua
Outdoor work is required
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Leasing Officer
To apply for this position, please submit the following:
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their resumes together with a cover letter stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number, email address to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.