We are always looking for bright and experienced professionals who can contribute to our company. Our recent growth has created a variety of exciting and rewarding career opportunities for people to join our growing team. Interested parties may apply with cover letter and CV to HRA Department
SENIOR SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
- Manage network, system, server and storage infrastructure
- Maintain proper documentation of corporate infrastructure
- Provide system support to helpdesk support team to deliver IT services on an assigned user service level
- Assist and coordinate with vendors in the design, implementation and maintenance of IT project
- Perform ad hoc duties assigned
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience in network and server administration and project implementation
- Solid experience of hands-on skills on Firewall, Router, Storage System, Switch, WLAN, IPSec VPN, VoIP, Video Conferencing, Data Backup, Endpoint security, Email Gateway, etc.
- Good knowledge in Wintel and Linux of on premise & cloud virtualization platform such as VMware vSphere, Nutanix AHV, Microsoft Azure, and server applications such as Microsoft AD, Microsoft Exchange, Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops, etc.
- Good working attitude with strong problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Certified in VCP, CCA, NCP, MCSE, CCNA will be an advantage
To apply for this position, please submit the following:
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their resumes together with a cover letter stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number, email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.