SENIOR CLUBHOUSE OFFICER (5-DAY WORK) - TSEUNG KWAN O
- Supervise the daily operation of clubhouse
- Plan, organize and promote recreational activities
- Handle enquiries & complaints and provide excellent services to customers
- Form 5 or above or qualification equivalent to Qualifications Framework Level 3
- Holder of Diploma in Recreation / Sports / Hotel Management is preferable
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferably in recreation / sports / clubhouse management
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word processing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work on shift
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Clubhouse Officer. We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please submit the following:
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send their resumes together with a cover letter stating career history, qualifications, availability, current and expected salary, and contact telephone number, email address to email@example.com
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.